Consultancy Networks is the Pakistan’s premier tuition agency. We are a collective of hundreds of private tutors including university lecturers, PhDs, MScs and practitioners from top universities and institutions across the Pakistan. We offer face-to-face tuition in Lahore. To become a university tutor with Consultancy Networks, all applicants must first register on our database on website. Please attach your CV and any supporting information about your expertise and performance that you feel is relevant.
We have tutors for all subjects and disciplines taught at Pre-university and Undergraduate courses. Our team comprises of renowned faculty members, preferable foreign graduates or leading local universities graduates, Examiners & academics with a mandatory teaching, marking or supervisory experience, researchers and professionals with extensive teaching and lecturing experience. We have specialists with PhDs in all disciplines and subjects taught in the Pakistan. Be it Science, Engineering, Maths, English, Humanities, Law, Medicine, Business, Economics, Finance, or Accountancy we have the right tutor for you.
The tutor assigned will provide result-focused and personalized sessions for you to achieve better grades in your university exams, assignments and dissertations. Our matching service is second to none which ensures that you get the best tutor in the subject.
How can our Tutors help you?
- We greatly enhance the student’s chances of success through combination of notes, recommended textbooks with ample examples, illustrations and exercises will.
- We do needful efforts to concentrate more on certain subject aspects likely to form the sections of the exam.
- Our step-by-step logical sequence of lectures improves understanding of the question, topic and subject.
- We provide study methods according to the nature of exam and according to the way it should be learn, tacticsfor exam like time management for each question and how to tackle different question.
Our tutors provide valuable support and guidance that can enable our university students perform to the best of their abilities and excel as top students in their curriculum
Who can join us as Tutor
All tutors have to meet extremely high standards to become part of the Consultancy Network’ team. We have team of experts that screens all applicants to make sure they have the right qualifications and the right attitude to be a successful tutor.
Tutor can join us……. If as tutor
Prove to be competent resource and comply with following standards……
- Creates a welcoming learning environment for all students.
- Warm, accessible, enthusiastic and caring
- Has no fear of learning new teaching strategies or incorporating new technologies into lessons, and always seems to be the one who is willing to share what he’s learned.
- Conveys this sense of leadership to students by providing opportunities for each of them to assume leadership roles.
- Assesses his teaching throughout the lessons and finds new ways to present material to make sure that every student understands the key concepts.
- Encourage learning for understanding and are concerned with developing their students’ critical-thinking skills, problem-solving skills, and problem-approach behaviors.
- Set clear goals, use valid and appropriate assessment methods, and provide high-quality feedback to their students.
- Show respect for their students; they are interested in both their professional and their personal growth, encourage their independence, and sustain high expectations of them.
Our selection board interviews all tutors to check both their credentials, their experience and their aptitude for tutoring. Education and academic criteria are important but so is the desire to really make a difference and an outlook that enjoys seeing children thrive and flourish.
We insist on seeing copies of all documentation including degree certificate. We do not accept any tutor who cannot provide this evidence to support their application.
We obtain written character and employment references before registering a tutor to work with us, making sure these references are from reliable and independent witnesses.
Tutor training and feedback
We are proud of our high standards and monitor the performance of individual tutors on every assignment they undertake on our behalf. We support them with tutor workshops and provide online training sessions to set standards and support their own professional development.